Bergamot Oil is extracted by the process known as cold pressing of the aromatic peel of Bergamot.
- Bergamot Oil is used as a flavoring agent in several confectionaries, food articles, and tea.
- Bergamot Oil is used in the manufacturing any kind of perfumes for men and women.
- It is a help helpful for nourishing skin also help in curing skin problems because of its antibacterial and antifungal property.
- It is used as a Spa lotions
- Bergamot oil is used as a house cleaner and disinfectant.
- Therapeutic Uses : Because of antiseptic properties, it helps to cure cuts, burns wounds.
- Bergamot Oil is pale yellow to lemon yellow in color.
- The taste of the oil is bitter initially but after few seconds it tastes sweet.
- It bears a unique Citrus which is really refreshing.
- This oil is of Indian origin.