Extraction : Ylang ylang oil is obtained by process of steam distillation of flowers.
Properties : It is clear to yellowish color and has fresh, floral, sweet, slightly fruity, fragrance.
Composition : Its main constituents are monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, eugenol and safrole. Linalool, geranyl acetate, caryophyllene, cresyl methyl ether etc.
Blending : It is blends well with most floral, fruit and wood scents.
- The essential oil is used in aromatherapy.
- It is believed to relieve high blood pressure, normalize sebum secretion for skin problems.
- It is widely used as ingredient in perfumery industry.
- It improves skin as it Balances oil secretion.
- It Moisturizes and improve oily skin and dry skin.
- It increases hair luster.
- It improves Physiological behavior.
- It Balances hormones, and lower blood pressure.
- It also relieves stress, relieve anxiety, and induce oestrus.
- Ylang Ylang fights depression and relaxes the body and soul, thereby removing anxiety, sadness etc
- It uplifts mood and induces feelings of joy and hope.
- It may be an effective treatment for those undergoing nervous breakdown and acute depression
- Ylang Ylang essential oil is a health booster for the nerves.
- It strengthens the nervous system and restores it from damages